MAKITA 18V LXT® 4 PC. Combo Kit
MAKITA 18V LXT® 4 PC. Combo Kit
Makita is the innovation leader in brushless motor technology, and the XT452T Combo Kit provides BL™ Brushless Motor tools that deliver longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life.
The XT452T includes a Brushless Hammer Driver-Drill that delivers a full 1,250 in.lbs. of torque, a brushless 3-speed Impact Driver with 1,550 in.lbs. of torque, and a brushless 6-1/2” Circular Saw with a full 5,000 RPM for faster cutting and ripping. The kit also includes a high-luminance single L.E.D. flashlight with 160 lumens. It’s a one-stop solution for many drilling, hammer drilling, driving, fastening, and cutting applications. The kit includes two 18V LXT® 5.0Ah batteries, and each reach a full charge in only 45 minutes on the efficient Rapid Optimum Charger – the fastest charge-time in the category – for less downtime and increased productivity. For added convenience, the batteries feature an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion batteries. Makita 18V LXT® batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Variable 2-speed 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (0-550 & 0-2,100 RPM) (0-8,250 & 0-31,500 BPM) delivers 1,250 in.lbs. of Max Torque; weighs only 6.0 lbs. with battery
- Impact Driver features 3-speed power selection switch (0-1,100 / 0-2,100 / 0-3,600 RPM & 0-1,100 / 0-2,600 / 0-3,800 IPM) provides 1,550 in.lbs. of Max Torque; weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery
- 6-1/2" Circular Saw delivers 5,000 RPM for faster cutting and ripping; cuts 2-1/4" at 90º
- High-luminance 4 L.E.D. flashlight provides 160 lumens; features a 12 position flashlight head
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches full charge in 45 minutes or less
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge compared to BL1830
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers