MAKITA 18V LXT® 2 PC. Combo Kit
MAKITA 18V LXT® 2 PC. Combo Kit
Makita is the innovation leader in brushless motor technology, and the 18V LXT® Brushless 2-Piece Combo Kit (model XT289PT) gives you two brushless solutions for drilling, driving and fastening. Each tool features an efficient Makita BL™ Brushless Motor that is electronically controlled for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The combo kit includes a 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill with a full 1,250 in.lbs. of Max Torque for the most demanding applications in wood, metal and masonry. The kit also includes a 7-1/4" Circular Saw delivers 5,100 RPM and features a large 2-9/16” cutting capacity at 90°. The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries have the fastest charge times in their category, and for increased convenience they include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Efficient Makita-built brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Variable 2-speed 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (0-550 & 0-2,100 RPM) with brushless motor delivers 1,250 in.lbs. of Max Torque; weighs only 6.0 lbs. with battery for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- 7-1/4" Circular Saw delivers 5,100 RPM for maximum performance and features a large 2-9/16” cutting capacity at 90°; weighs only 12.4 lbs. with batteries
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge compared to BL1830
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers