MAKITA 18V LXT® 2 PC. Combo Kit
MAKITA 18V LXT® 2 PC. Combo Kit
Makita has the world’s largest 18V cordless tool line-up, and the 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 2-Piece Combo Kit packs two cordless tools for a full range of drilling, driving, and fastening applications. The XT261M includes a versatile ½” hammer driver-drill with all-metal gear construction for applications in wood, metal and masonry. The powerful impact driver weighs only 3.3 lbs., yet delivers a full 1,460 in.lbs. of torque. Both tools are equipped with an efficient and compact 4-pole motor that is engineered for increased speed with no compromise in torque. The 18V LXT® 4.0Ah battery has a category-leading charge time of only 40 minutes for less downtime and increased productivity.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
18V LXT® 4.0Ah batteries (BL1840 and BL1840B) are compatible only with Star Protection tools, indicated by the Star Symbol™ and/or Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool. There are over 125 Makita 18V cordless tools with Star Protection, and more are on the way.
- Variable 2-speed 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (0-600 & 0-1,900 RPM/0-9,000 & 0-28,500 BPM) with Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque; weighs only 3.9 lbs. with battery
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) provides 1,460 in.lbs. of Max Torque; weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery
- Hammer Driver-Drill and Impact Driver both feature Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery BL1840B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery BL1840B provides up to 35% more run time per charge*
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery BL1840B reaches a full charge in 40 minutes or less
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
*COMPARED TO BL183