MAKITA 7‑1/4" Circular Saw
MAKITA 7‑1/4" Circular Saw
Makita listened to the pro-user and engineered the 5007NK 7-1/4- Inch Circular Saw with user-friendly features combined with power, weight, balance, and jobsite durability.
Makita-Built Motor Engineered for Versatile Power
The 5007NK has a powerful 15 AMP motor and a high power-to-weight ratio, with ball bearing construction and a heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for a longer tool life. The 5007NK has a large cutting capacity (2-1/2 inches at 90°, 1-3/4 inches at 45°, 1-3/8 inches at 56°) with a maximum bevel capacity of 0°-56° and positive stops at 22.5°, 45° and 56° for quick settings.
Makita engineered ease-of-use features into this saw with large and easy-to-read markings on the depth and bevel scales. The large cam levers are designed for easy and fast bevel and depth settings, with convenient lever placement for easy depth adjustment changes. Blade changes are more convenient with a flat motor housing design for increased stability when changing blades, with a conveniently located shaft lock for easy blade replacement. The saw has a rubberized grip for added comfort, and a reinforced 10 ft. cord to better withstand job site use.
Includes Framing Blade
The 5007NK includes a Makita 7-1/4-Inch General Contractor Framing Blade with Advanced Tooth Design. The carbide tips are specifically set to withstand the harshest conditions such as plowing through nail-embedded wood. The blade is designed with special Makita heat vents strategically set to dissipate heat and increase performance. The 5007NK also includes a blade wrench attached to the saw for fast and convenient blade changing.
Engineered for a Range of Applications
The 5007NK is engineered for framing walls, siding, roofs and floors using a range of dimensional lumber and engineered lumber, including OSB, LVL, PSL, plywood, and more. It is ideal for framers, builders, carpenters, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw.
- Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts
- Well-balanced design for superior handling and performance
- Bevel cuts 0°-56° with positive stops at 22.5º, and 45º and 56º for quick settings
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/2” at 90º, 1-3/4” at 45º and 1-3/8” at 56º)
- Large and easy to read markings on depth and bevel scales
- Heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base for more accurate cuts
- Large ball bearings and gears for longer tool life
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy
- Ergonomic rubberized grip provides added comfort
- Flat motor housing design for stability when changing the blade
- Conveniently located shaft lock for easy blade replacement
- Large cam levers for fast and easy bevel and depth settings
- Convenient lever placement for easy depth adjustment changes
- Blade wrench stores on the saw for convenient blade changes
- Top handle acts as a breaking point should the saw fall but is easily replaced
- Double insulated
- Ideal for framers, roofers, carpenters, and general contractors