LAGUNA Revo 15|24
LAGUNA Revo 15|24
With the launch of the Revo 15|24 Laguna is filling the gap between the Revo 12|16 & the legendary Revo 18|36, providing space constrained users with more power and capacity.
- World-class fit and finish Laguna is known for.
- Sliding headstock for ergonomic outboard bowl turning.
- Infinite electronic variable speed from 50 – 4200 RPM with a 3 step pulley.
- Extraordinary torque even at low speeds, powered by Laguna Pulse Width Modulation.
- Adjustable-height legs allow a more ergonomic working position tailored to individuals needs.
- Steel bed provides strength, stability and a surface that the banjo will glide across smoothly.
- A brand new feature is the patent-pending Precise Point that allows you to dial in the tailstock quill to meet with the headstock center.
Electrical: 1.5HP, 110 Volt, 8 Amp, 60Hz.
Motor: Permanent Magnet DC, 2150 RPM
PWM: Pulse Width Module Speed Control
Recommended Breaker: 15 Amp
Spring Loaded Spindle Lock
Swing Over Bed: 15-½″
Swing Over Banjo: 11-3/32″
Max. Outboard Swing with optional accessory: 25″
Tool-Rest Post Size: 1″
Tool-Rest Length: 12″
Bed Gap: 50mm
Spindle Taper: MT#2
RPM High: 650-4200
RPM Mid: 325-2100
RPM Low: 50-650
Accepts Vacuum Chuck: No
Tailstock Quill: #2 MT
Floor To Spindle Center Low: 36-13/32″
Floor To Spindle Center High: 51-13/32″
Floor To Bed Min.: 25-19/32″
Floor To Bed Max.: 43-19/32″
Front Bearing: TPI Taiwan 6206LLU
Rear Bearing: TPI Taiwan 6205LLU
Spindle Index #: 24 w/ Lock
Distance Between Centers: 24″
Headstock/Tailstock Through-Bore: ⅜″
Headstock Travel: Full Length
Tailstock Storage Of Centers
Spindle Size: 1-¼″ x 8TPI RH
Floor Space (W x D x H): 60″ x 22″ x 22″
CSA C/US: 256540
Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 52″ x 22″ x 22″
Weight (Net/Ship): 288/302 lbs