MAKITA 40V MAX XGT® 18" Chain Saw Kit
MAKITA 40V MAX XGT® 18" Chain Saw Kit
Landscapers and contractors are demanding more cordless alternatives to gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless OPE including the 40V max XGT® Brushless Cordless 18" Chain Saw. With zero emissions, lower noise, and considerably less maintenance, the GCU06 is a welcome solution for cutting and trimming applications.
It’s powered by one 40V max XGT® battery for maximum power, speed, and run-time. With the efficient Makita® brushless motor, users get high power efficiency that is equivalent to a 42cc gas chain saw. It can deliver up to 40 cuts in 12” diameter cedar with the included 40V max XGT® 5.0Ah battery. The digital communication within XGT® optimizes performance to provide up to 2X longer sustained power under heavy-load applications
It features a variable speed trigger and a high chain speed (0-5,020 FPM) for improved cutting performance and is equipped with Active Feedback-Sensing Technology (AFT®) which electronically turns off the motor if the rotation of the attachment is suddenly forced to stop.
Convenience features include tool-less chain adjustment for convenient operation and maintenance, adjustable automatic chain lubrication with a large oil reservoir, and a large oil filling port with a view window that allows the operator to easily add and check the bar oil level. It also features a rubberized soft grip top handle that is engineered for the user to easily apply more even cutting pressure.
It has a built-in L.E.D. on/off switch with auto power-off function which automatically shuts the saw off when an operation is delayed for extended battery life. Included with the saw itself are an 18" sprocket nose guide bar and 3/8" low profile pitch, .050”-gauge chain. It features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) engineered for improved dust and water resistance.
XGT® is a system of equipment, tools, batteries, and chargers utilizing 40v max lithium-ion batteries. XGT® is engineered to deliver high power to take on high-demand applications, allowing users to completely transition to a cordless job site. XGT® is equipped with advanced brushless motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability features to outpower, outsmart and outlast the rest.
- OUTPOWER: Makita-built brushless motor delivers power of a 42cc gas chain saw
- OUTSMART: 27% faster chain speed at 5,020 FPM*
- OUTLAST: Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) engineered for improved dust and water resistance
- No gas, emissions, oil mixing or pull starts
- High performance with low noise levels
- Reduced maintenance lowers operating costs and minimizes down time
- "Tool-less" chain adjustment for convenient operation and maintenance
- Variable speed trigger and high chain speed (0-5,020 FPM) for improved cutting performance
- Adjustable automatic chain lubrication with large oil reservoir
- Large oil filling port with view window allows operator to easily add and check bar oil level
- Rubberized soft grip top handle is engineered for the user to more easily apply even cutting pressure
- Includes 18" sprocket nose guide bar and 3/8" low profile pitch, .050" gauge chain
- The digital communication within XGT® actively monitors and protects against overload, over-discharge and overheating
- XGT® Tools and Batteries are designed with a multi-layer contact interface for more constant power delivery to take on high-current demands
- XGT® Batteries feature rigid rails with impact-resistant construction to secure the battery to the tool during high-demand applications
- The XGT® Rapid Charger with dual-fan design circulates air through the battery to cool the battery and circuit board quickly for faster charging
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s digital display indicates battery charge level (-80%, +80%, 100%)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s built-in chip thoroughly communicates during the charging process to control current, voltage, and temperature for more efficient charging
- Compatible with Makita® 40V max XGT® Lithium-Ion Batteries
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
*COMPARED TO XCU04